Best Title Loan Lenders in Florida
Car Title Loans are legal in the state of Florida and can provide you with quick financing from legitimate lending companies.
Numerous organizations offer emergency funds to Florida residents who own a vehicle and can use its title to secure a loan. Here’s a list of the top-rated Florida title loan lenders worth considering at times of urgent need of money.
Online Title Loans Guide 101.
Compacom is a huge online lending platform that offers expert financial advice and a fast and easy application process for numerous money services in Florida and other states. You can compare the rates and terms offered by the best title loan lenders and find the most suitable offer for your needs. Regardless of your credit history, credit score, income, or employment type, you will always find the solution with Compacom Title Loans in Florida.
Min. Loan amount: $100
Max. Loan amount: 25 – 75% of the value of your vehicle
Term: 1 – 3 months
APR: 18 – 30% depending on the amount
Min. credit score: None. Available for bad credit
Approval: Instant approval
Funding: Within 1 – 2 business days
Instant Loans USA
Instant Cash for any needs.
Instant Loans USA helps Florida residents get quick funding with Online Car Title Loans. You can apply completely online in minutes with a simple application form. Or you can find the address of the nearest loan store at your location and visit it for an instant cash advance. Florida Title Loans from Instant Loans USA are available for all credit scores and guarantee approval on the same day to any qualified borrower.
Payday Loan amount: Depends on the value
Repayment Term: A few months
APR: Varies depending on the loan amount and term
Min. credit score: Available for bad credit
Approval: Same day
Funding: Within 24 hours since approval
Credit check: No credit check
Quick money for any credit score.
Maggie Loans is one of the top online lenders that offer quick cash title loans in Florida as well as other states. Most consumers find their service very convenient and trustworthy. Maggie Loans aims at helping all borrowers in need of instant cash to get instant financing. No matter what your credit score is, you will find a suitable loan solution. The requirements are very simple and allow practically everyone to get guaranteed approval.
Amount: Up to 75% of the value of the car
Terms: 1 month on average
APR: Up to 30%
Min. credit score requirement: For all credit scores.
Approval: Instant approval online
Turnaround time: Same-day financing
Collateral: Not required
Online Loans at the lowest rates.
Pitri Loans in Florida is one of the leading lending organizations in Florida. They provide fast financing at convenient terms and low interest rates. With Pitri Loans you can get instant approval and same-day funding even with a bad credit score. You can apply 24/7 completely online and get the best offer for a Title Loan in Florida.
Max. Loan amount: 25 – 75% of the value of your vehicle
Loan term: A few months
APR: Max 30%
Available for bad credit: Yes
Approval time: Instant approval
Funding: Same business day
What is a Car Title Loan?
If you find yourself in a difficult life situation, you are probably looking for funding to cope with it. This can be anything from medical treatment to an unexpected bill or rent. It can of course be difficult to find suitable financing quickly, especially if you have a poor or poor credit history, however, there are a large number of options now. The first thing that comes to mind is a loan, however, banks and credit unions do not work with bad credit borrowers. Is there a chance to get funding in a difficult life situation? Certainly.
If you fully own the title of the vehicle in your name, you can apply and receive a Title Loan. This loan allows borrowers with any type of credit to get money for their needs. Most often, a credit check is not required so you can get financing as quickly as possible.
Title Loan amounts, rates, and terms
A Title Loan is a simple secured type of financing designed to enable borrowers with any type of credit to apply for and receive financing. Most often, Title Loans are paid on the day of your next paycheck, however, now there are lenders who also provide Installment Title Loans.
Since this loan is secured, the car is collateral for the loan. Thus, you must transfer the title to the creditor until the debt with interest is fully paid off.
With a Title Loan, you can get from 25% to 50% of the cost of the car. Average loans range from $ 100 to $ 5000. People prefer to apply for a Title Loan because it is an easy and safe way to get funding in an emergency.
4 Easy Steps To Get A Title Loan in Florida
Now getting a loan has become as easy as possible. Many lenders offer both online and offline applications, so you can choose the one that suits you best. Learn a few simple steps on how you can get a Title Loan as quickly as possible:
- Choose a lender. There are now a huge number of lenders on the internet that offer Title Loans. You need to compare different loan offers and choose the most profitable one for you. It is important to pay attention not only to interest rates, but also to additional commissions and payments.
- Submit your application. You need to visit the site of the selected lender and fill out a simple and convenient online form, which will not take you more than 10 minutes. You need to provide some information about yourself and your vehicle. After making sure that the data is entered correctly, send a request.
- Wait for approval. Title lenders approve applications quickly enough, so most likely you will receive a response on the same day you filled out the form. The lender will contact you to discuss loan terms and its repayment.
- Get paid. After you carefully review the contract and sign it, you can receive funding. As a rule, the deposit will be available in your bank account within one business day.
Florida Title Loan Requirements
Since each lender has different eligibility criteria, you should review them in advance to ensure that you are eligible to apply. Of course, they can vary depending on the lender and state laws, but the main ones remain the same:
- Be a US citizen or official resident
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Have a regular monthly source of income
- Have an active bank account for the deposit
- Provide social security number
- Provide government-issued ID
- Provide contact details such as phone and e-mail
Are Title Loans Available for Bad Credit?
More often than not, borrowers with bad or poor credit feel that they are not eligible for financing, but this is not true. Even if you have had problems repaying loans in the past, you can still apply and receive a Title Loan. Since this loan is secured by collateral, the lender has a kind of guarantee that it will be repaid on time, therefore, they often do not ask for a credit check at all. However, you still need to meet basic eligibility criteria, the most important of which is income.
Alternative Options to Get Instant Financing in Florida
Title Loans are not the only way to get emergency funding in Florida. Your options are numerous, and the choice depends only on your needs, your budget, and individual preferences. The most popular ways to get money fast are:
- Personal Loans (up to $35,000 within 1 – 2 business days for the term of 1 – 7 years)
- Installment Loans (up to $5,000 for several months of scheduled payments)
- Payday Loans (small short-term loans up to $1,000 with no credit check on the same business day)